- Innovative designs of various-purpose nuclear facilities (power, research, etc.).
- Nuclear fuel and new materials.
- Closed fuel cycle technologies, SNF and RW management, technological answers to the problems of non-proliferation.
- Small size power reactors (stationary, floatable, transportable, propulsion, space).
- Integrated computation codes of a new generation for safety analysis of nuclear power facilities and their fuel cycles.
- Fusion technology (controlled fusion, thermonuclear reactor, etc.).
The Conference will include round-table discussions on “Global Nuclear Power Development and Present Challenges”.
The Conference program covers:
- plenary sessions;
- section activities;
- poster presentations;
- round-table discussions
The Conference working languages – Russian and English.